West-End Beach Hop Tour
Your adventure begins when we depart from the Royal Naval Dockyard where you will enjoy a leisurely ride in an air-conditioned vehicle to our first stop Glass Bay Beach, the islands only natural glass beach. Next, venture takes you to the most popular snorkeling spot on the island at Church Bay Beach where you can explore Bermuda’s exquisite coral reef system where you may discover a fantastic variety of fish or just enjoy basking and lounging on the pink sand beach watching the surf roll in. Our last two stops will be at Bermuda’s most infamous beaches. Horseshoe Bay Beach ranked among one of the best in the world. Enjoy a dip, take a stroll, lots of photos & enjoy a local lunch. Next our travels take you to Warwick Long Bay Beach which is our longest beach and where you will find the island’s pinkest sand. Relax on your ride back to Dockyard, where upon your return you’ll enjoy a complimentary local treat!
This excursion includes: lunch, 2 bottles of water, swimming aids, beach equipment
What to bring
We recommend you bring your: bathing suit, towels, camera, sunblock, swim shoes & a hat
know before you go
- Family recommended, children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No specific weight or height requirements
- This tour involves walking over relatively level terrain
- This tour includes a meal. Please contact us to advise of any dietary requests
- All equipment used during the duration of the tour is the property of Wanderlust Explorers, hence, a $20 refundable deposit is taken to ensure that all equipment is returned to our staff in the same condition that it was received
- Gratuities not included, can be paid via credit card or cash