Triangle Treasures Adventure
Join us for a day of exploring many of Bermuda’s untouched treasures and learning its history. Depart from the Royal Naval Dockyard where you will enjoy a leisurely ride in an air- conditioned vehicle. Our stops include the Gibbs Hill Lighthouse, traditional Bermuda homes, Nature Reserves, Military Forts and the Botanical Gardens. Enjoy a local lunch picnic style and once we’ve finished exploring, we’ll make our way back to the Royal Naval Dockyard for a complimentary Duch Pop!
This excursion includes: lunch & 2 bottles of water
What to bring
We recommend you bring your: camera, sunblock, a hat. Comfortable, close-toe walking shoes are recommended.
know before you go
- Family recommended, children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No specific weight or height requirements
- This tour involves walking over relatively level terrain
- This tour includes a meal. Please contact us to advise of any dietary requests
- All equipment used during the duration of the tour is the property of Wanderlust Explorers, hence, a $20 refundable deposit is taken to ensure that all equipment is returned to our staff in the same condition that it was received
- Gratuities not included, can be paid via credit card or cash