Taste of Bermuda, Culinary Experience
Begin your experience with a brief walking tour of the Royal Naval Dockyard, learning about Bermuda’s maritime history, places to visit, dine and shop in the area. Continue to follow our Bermudian tour guide where you will learn how to make traditional Bermuda cuisine and beverages on this 90-minute cooking class. Led by a local host, sample a variety of local flavors & create your own delectable masterpiece. Take home your newfound culinary skills to your kitchen to impress your friends and family. This class is limited to 10 people ensuring personal attention from your instructor.
This tour includes a meal.
What to bring
know before you go
- Family recommended, children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No specific weight or height requirements
- This tour involves walking over relatively level terrain
- This tour includes a meal. Please contact us to advise of any dietary requests
- Gratuities not included, can be paid via credit card or cash